Here are the broad strokes that should be included in your essay/presentation: ●
Here are the broad strokes that should be included in your essay/presentation:
● What leadership is to you? What is most important to you as a leader? Who are you as a leader? Who do you want to become as a future leader?
● What style of leadership would you consider you align with most (reference the 7 styles presented to you in the article read in class)?
● What quotes or leadership concepts have inspired you over the years?
● What are the leadership skills your chosen leader demonstrates?
● What are some of the personality traits of this leader?
You will need to write a short essay that is ~750 words long that outlines the above components in an organized way. This is a formal essay that should have an introductory paragraph, 3 main body paragraphs and a concluding paragraph.