1. Review the life cycle of Plasmodium Falciparum thouroughly 2. Identify all t
1. Review the life cycle of Plasmodium Falciparum thouroughly
2. Identify all the stages where proteases are used for nutrients in the cycle
3. Identify when there is a release of the parasite from host cells (such as- human liver & RBC)
4. Identify when there is a sporozite release from mosquito saloivary gland
5. Identify where Cysteine proteases are involved in the cycle
6. List all the Cysteine proteases and shot information.
7. Describe how protease inhibitors are/could be used as potential anti-malarial compounds.