Instructions for the paper The paper should be on a condition, situation, scenar
Instructions for the paper
The paper should be on a condition, situation, scenario specific to a stage in the life-span (ex. Crises, aging, “failure to launch”, marriage/divorce, empty nest, sandwich generation, etc.) The term paper must be typed with 1” margins, double spacing and a 12 point Times Roman font. The paper should also include a reference list. A minimum of five credible references must be utilized. The American Psychological Association format must also be utilized
for the paper. The paper should be four pages in length (not including cover page, references, exhibits, etc.). T
The following guidelines will be utilized to grade the paper:
Guideline Description Points Content • Provides substantive and relevant development of ideas
• Provides logical, accurate, and sufficient level of detail
• Demonstrates an in depth understanding of the ideas in the
assigned reading and critically evaluates/responds to those
ideas in an analytical, persuasive manner.
• Has appropriate references (a minimum of five)65% Organization • Creates a clearly identifiable introduction, body, and conclusion.
• Provides unified paragraph structure–each paragraph develops only one central idea.
• Utilizes APA format 20% Language • Incorporates appropriate medical terminology, avoids irrelevant and redundant words, phrases and other distracting information and has appropriate spelling;
• Avoids errors in sentence boundaries such as fused sentences and sentence fragments
• Avoids plagiarism; uses paraphrase and quotes skillfully 5% Presentation • Clear and logical 10% • Creative and interesting
• Effectively relies information
Here’s the topic for the paper “The crisis of fetal alcohol spectrum Disorder(FASD) on the fetus”